Alva, Seeker of the Spurned is a dark spirit who invades you before entering the Irithyll Dungeon.
To this day, troubadours sing of tales of the wandering knight Alva and his travels, and of his involvement with the saint and the witch. Needless to say, the songs traditionally end in tragedy.
- As an invading red phantom. He will invade shortly before reaching the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire.
- Murakumo (guaranteed)
- After defeating him, the Alva Set set can be found in the dungeon, in front of the cell that holds Karla.
- See also; Seeker of the Spurned and Alva the Wayfarer.
- While Alva is one-handing his Murakumo he can be reliably reaction parried due to the long wind up of his swings. Be wary when attempting to parry whilst he two-hands his weapon however, as Alva commonly utilizes the Spin Slash ability on his Murakumo which is unparriable.
- Due to where he invades players may find it easier to simply push him off the nearby cliff rather than face him in combat due to his high health, damage output and defenses.