A gem of infused titanite. commonly known as a charm kept by saints.
Used in infusion to create blessed weapons.
Special blessed weapons gradually restore HP and heavily damage reanimated foes.
Infuses a weapon with the Blessed upgrade path, granting FTH scaling, while reducing STR and DEX scaling as well as base damage. The wielder is also granted slow health regeneration (3 HP every 3 seconds) whilst their weapon is drawn.
- Found in Cathedral of the Deep. To reach it, take the route as you would to get to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth, but once on the rafters head right towards the corpse near a Knight of the Deep.
- Found in Lothric Castle. From the Grand Archives bonfire, take the nearby elevator up and head to the top of the castle where the three Gertrude's Knights are. Drop down into the birdcage, then onto the wooden rafters; the gem is at the far end.
- Dropped from Winged Knights, Lothric Priests and Gertrude's Knights.
- The health regen is roughly 3 HP/tick. At +0, it ticks every 4 seconds, each upgrade level will reduce this tick time by 0.25 seconds.
- This effect can stack with other health regenerating items.
- Blessed weapons do 20% more damage against reanimated enemies (e.g. Skeletons) and prevents them from reanimating again.
- Requires the Sage's Coal in order to infuse weapons with Blessed.
- Can be obtained from Pickle Pee in return of an Moaning Shield (only once per NG) Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.
- Infuse the weapon with blessed gem makes it unbuffable, although it doesn't give the weapon elemental damage unlike sharp, heavy, raw and refined upgrade path.