A gem of infused titanite.
Slurped by Irithyll slaves.
Used in infusion to create lacerating weapons.
Such weapons inflict lacerating damage.
Most effective with sharp or spiked weapons.
- Dropped from Irithyllian Slaves, Irithyllian Soldier Slaves, and Sewer Centipede in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- One can be found by a tree after the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. Drop down the ledge to the right after the dark room filled with Irithyllian Slaves.
- Requires the Profaned Coal in order to infuse weapons with Bleed
- Weapons infused by Bleed cannot be enchanted by spells or buffed by resins.
- Upgrading it does not increase the bleed build-up per hit, but the bleed damage itself.
- Luck increases the bleed buildup rate