|Slave Knight Gael|
For character information, go to Slave Knight Gael.
- Grabbing thrust: Usually used by Gael at the beginning of the boss fight, if caught you will be pierced by his sword then thrown a few feet away.
- Common Sword Swipe: Gael will simply swing his sword left then right and sometimes back away or followup with an overhead slash or a jump then plunge.
- Plunging attack: Gael will do two common sword swings then jump up in the air and attempt to slam down on you with his sword by grabbing it with both hands and slamming down where you stand.
- Enraged Swinging: you can tell Gael is about to perform this attack by him growling angrily and holding still for a few seconds in a shouting stance, he will then proceed to slash forward, two times left then right, overhead and then a plunge from the air.
Gael can be stunned by fully charged ultra great sword attacks very consistently in phase 1 of his fight for large amounts of damage and a brief moment to back away when necessary. When phase 2 begins it may be wise to move towards some of the nearby ruins, as these can sometimes give you crucial moments while he tries to get around them.
- Currently has a bug where, if you toxic and frostbite him at the same time, he will sometimes stop in place or continually re-use the same attack many times over, this can be very useful for higher New Games, and works in phase 1, 2 and 3 of his boss fight.
An attempt on youtube that may help: https://youtu.be/5gvp__E48L0