Creighton is a notorious deserter who fled an order of Mirrah Knights. Despite wearing the formal attire of the honorable knights of Mirrah, it was a dishonorable deserter who wore this attire most religiously.
- After reaching the Central Irithyll bonfire. Head back across the bridge to find a white sign soapstone to be summoned as a phantom to assist Sirris of the Sunless Realms. Aid Sirris in defeating Creighton to both continue her questline, and trigger Creighton to invade you afterwards.
- Only after the above criteria is met. Creighton will then invade just past the Church of Yorksha bonfire. Heading left and down the steps you will find yourself in a small graveyard. Continue to the right, heading towards the red-eyed Corvian guarding the Undead Bone Shard where he will invade.
- Dragonslayer's Axe (when invading the player's world)
- After helping Sirris and killing him when he invades the player's world, the player can go back to the bridge where they were summoned and find the Mirrah Chain Set in a corpse.
- Has the Obscuring Ring, limiting your ability to see him from a distance.
- Can throw a Duel Charm to remove buffs from both Sirris and the player.
- May attempt to use a Divine Blessing at low health when out of Estus, or after being hit with an Undead Hunter Charm.
- Creighton has a tendency to use his axe's warcry ability along with charged R2's. Because of this it gives the player plenty of opportunities to reliably parry his attacks.
- Like all NPC invaders throwing an Undead Hunter Charm at him while he's low on health will stop him from being able to Estus, preventing him from prolonging the fight.