|0||436 | 362||350 | 150|
Found in Farron Keep.
- Sword variant:
- Slash, followed by sword thrust. deals a lot of damage.
- Claw Swipe, followed by two slashes.
- Sword slam, followed by a slash.
- Spear variant:
- They swing their spears 5 times.
- They stab 3 consecutive times.
- Dagger and Chime variant:
- When far from their target, they exhale a purple mist that causes Poison buildup.
- When heavily wounded, they will cast Heal, healing themselves.
- Mad variant:
- They jump and stomp on you, dealing heavy damage.
- They can jump on a human, and buff themselves with their blood.
- Resistant, but not immune to Poison.
- All their attacks cause Poison buildup.
- Ghrus have beaks, and multiple horns all over their heads, some of them wear robes and have tumorous horns.
- The Ghrus that guard the path to the Catacombs of Carthus have 25% less health and give 150 souls upon death.