- Meat Pot Variant:
- Slams his cauldron up to four consecutive times. Deals heavy damage with every hit. Can hit while you're down.
- Swings his cauldron twice
- When aggroed, they will charge at you, leap very high in the air and smash their pots in your head, dealing massive damage.
- When too far from their target, they will throw their pot, which will break, and bring out a Saw.
- Saw Variant:
- When aggroed, they charge at you and smash their saw with both hands.
- All of their attacks deal Bleed damage.
- They smash their saw up to three consecutive times.
- Can do very long and painful combos with the saw, slashing up to six consecutive times. Sometimes they finish their combo with a smash or three.
- They can't be backstabbed due to the planks tied to their backs.
- They are not completely Hollowed, as they dissolve into ash upon death.
- The Meat Pot variant's pot is full of meat.