Long-hollowed Lothric soldiers.
High Wall of Lothric:
- Broken Straight Sword
- Iron Round Shield
- Large Titanite Shard
- Light Crossbow
- Raw Gem
- Titanite Chunk
- Sword and Sword and Shield versions:
- A single Right-handed Sword Slash.
- Two-handed Sword Slash.
- They can counterattack with a 2-strike combo and very rarely finish it with a two-handed slash.
- Spear version:
- Drinks Estus to restore health.
- They remain on the defensive, constantly blocking with their shields. They will very rarely attack on their own unless they are attacked first, but will remain wary of any hostiles.
- If attacked, they will usually stab with their spear twice, but sometimes they do a single stab and swing the spear right to left.
- There are various types of Hollow Soldiers scattered all over the High Wall of Lothric. Many of them have different weapons and armor.
- Weak to Poison and Toxic.
- Their attacks have a recovery time of around 3-4 seconds, which allows you to easily backstab them.¨
- The ones that wield spears can drink Estus to heal their wounds.
- The lantern-wielding ones, if not killed quickly, will make nearby Hollow Soldiers immediately attack you.