|0||325||220 | 1200 | 2500 |4000|
Lothric Knights are armed with suits of sturdy armor, a stout shield, and a weapon with which they are considerably proficient.1
High Wall of Lothric:
- Titanite Shard
- A red-eyed version, wearing blue cape, can be found next to Emma, High Priestess of Lothric Castle's cathedral. He will drop a Refined Gem when killed for the first time.
- Sword Version:
- They can do a 4-strike combo, with a left swing, a right swing, a stab, and occasionally a second left swing.
- They have 2 Sword Art-like moves, the first is a two-handed stab, and the second is a two-handed right swing.
- They can bash with their shields to break a block.
- Spear and Greatshield version:
- They can wield their spear with two hands and do a heavy attack, dealing large amounts of damage.
- They mainly stab with their spear twice, the first stab is in less than a second, so be wary.
- They can bash with their shields.
- Sometimes they do a single one-handed stab with a windup of 1 second.
- They also swing their spears, but not always.
- Red-eyed versions inside the Grand Archives buff their weapon with Crystal Magic Weapon. All other red-eyed versions use Blessed Weapon.
- Weak to Lightning and Frost.
- Resistant to Bleed.
- They CAN be backstabbed, but they tend to turn quickly, so it's a little hard.