More a sad commentary on the state of undead existence than actual foe, Praying Hollow Soldiers appear along the walls of Lothric and in a few other places throughout the land.1
High Wall of Lothric:
Consumed King's Garden:
Their attacks are consistent with the Hollows from previous Dark Souls where they flail around a Broken Straight Sword.
- They will not attack unless provoked.
- They are so weak even bare fists will stunlock them.
- Lantern carrying Hollows can rally a few to fight by screaming, unless he is killed before he can finish.
- Occasionally, one of them, usually the ones that are half naked, will attempt to transform into a Pus of Man but can be killed before the transformation is complete. If you get close to them and one of them stands up, that's the one that will try to do it.
- If combat is engaged near them, they will curl up.