Exploding from the bodies of unfortunate undead, this consuming chaos corruption manifests itself as an amorphous black blob, vaguely resembling some horrific beast in silhouette, but with no recognizable shape.1
High Wall of Lothric:
Consumed King's Garden:
- The giant head will swing four times, usually only dealing damage in the first swing.
- These occasionally erupt from a Praying Hollow Soldier but can be prevented by killing the Hollow before it happens.
- Extremely Weak to Fire. They will stop what they're doing and wail in terror when on fire. You cannot "stunlock" them, however. After recovering from a fire attack, they will not be interrupted again for a few seconds.
- Resistant to Dark and Frost.
- Their frenzy attacks can damage other enemies, including other Pus of Man.