Irithyll of the Boreal Valley:
- Divine Blessing (from the Silver Knight in front of Gwynevere's painting, when killed for the first time)
- Silver Knight Set
- Dragonslayer Greatbow
- Dragonslayer Greatarrow (x5)
- Silver Knight Shield
- Titanite Shard
- Large Titanite Shard
- Proof of a Concord Kept
- Sword Version:
- Steps into a downward diagonal slash to the left, then an outward horizontal slash. Usually follows up with a heavy downward swing to the left. Occasionally first to swings are repeated before ending with the heavy downward swing.
- Runs up slightly into a heavy inward horizontal swing.
- Steps forward into backhand-like bash with its shield, which takes out a large amount of stamina.
- Swipes their sword inward horizontally as they hop back.
- Thrusts their sword forward. Occasionally follows up with them swinging it horizontally to the right then left or a heavy downward swing to the left.
- Raises their sword overhead and then swings it downward to the right in a wide arc. Can follow up with a forward thrust, a heavy downward swing to the left, or swinging their sword horizontally to the right then left.
- Spear version:
- Pulls their spear back, imbuing it with lightning before dashing forward and thrusting forward, covering great distance and range.
- Thrusts their spear forward thrice.
- Brings their spear under their arm before swinging it outward in a wide arc before following up with a brisk thrust forward.
- Runs forward slightly before thrusting their spear forward. Sometimes follows up with an additional thrust.
- Grips their spear with both hands, inbuing it with lightning before thrusting it forward. Usually follows up with them stepping into a strong upwards thrust, this sends you into the air and crashing toppling down.
- Using the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring and the Shield of Want makes killing the two Silver Knights next to the Anor Londo bonfire very good for soul farming.
- The Spear-wielding Silver Knights seem to have one of Ornstein's attacks, being his lightning forward thrust/upward thrust combo. More notable being his strong attack chain when two-handing his weapon.
- Unlike in Dark Souls, despite them using the Silver Knight Straight Sword and Silver Knight Spear respectably, they are unobtainable. Only their armor set, shield and greatbow are obtainable.