|Total weight of equipped weapons and armor.
Movement slows as load increases.
Exceed the rightmost number and movement slows dramatically.
Equipment Load determines the freedom of movement the player has.
- While below 30% equipment load the player rolls quickly and furthest (fast roll).
- Between 30% and 70% equipment load the player rolls normally (med roll).
- Between 70% and 100% equipment load the player rolls slowly (fat roll) and suffers -9 to their stamina regeneration.
- Above 100% equipment load will preventing the player from rolling or sprints, and cause the player to suffer -14 to their stamina regeneration.
While the duration of your corresponding roll is not influenced by your equipment load, same can not be said about the distance covered by said roll. The less loaded you are, the further you roll, making your movement speed faster.
- Armor Optimizer: https://3dots.github.io/ds3optimizer