A shard soaked in Estus.
Give to the blacksmith at the shrine to increase usages of the Estus Flask.
In the old days, it was rare to see an Estus Flask far from its owner, but this shard offers hope, however shattered.
- In the Undead Settlement, a shard is in front of the burning tree, being guarded by a Cathedral Evangelist and several Peasant Hollows.
- In Road of Sacrifices. From the Crucifixion Woods bonfire, head towards the area next to the building with a fire and two enemies. The shard will be at the end of this area.
- Near to the entrance of Farron Keep. Head to the broken ramp and to the side you will find a shard.
- In the Cathedral of the Deep. From the Cleansing Chapel bonfire, head outside of the building. The shard will be in front of a gravestone, surrounded by four praying enemies.
- In the Demon Ruins of Smouldering Lake, there is a nearby illusionary wall that leads to a shard.
- In Irithyll Dungeon, dropped from a Mimic. It is located in the room past the area where you can see the Profaned Capital.
- In Anor Londo. In the big room immediately preceding the Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, near the Deep Accursed, there is a chest on the left-hand side containing a shard.
- From the Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire in High Wall of Lothric, go left and down the lift, throwing yourself off the lift on to a secret ledge containing a shard.