List of Game Versions
Regulation 1.11 - Thursday 25th August
- The timing length of the Hammer skill, Perseverance (reduce damage when activated), has been increased
- Delayed the movement cancel timing of certain medium shields upon guard break
- Removed the ability to parry when using the skills Blind Spot (Corvian Greatknife, Handmaid’s dagger) and Dancer’s Grace (Dancer’s Enchanted Swords)
- Adjusted the shield penetration properties of Harpe, Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Shotel, Man Serpent Hatchet and Darkdrift
- Fixed a bug where sound effects did not play properly when using Lightning Spears in quick succession
- The attack cancel timing for rapiers equipped in the left hand has been adjusted
- Several balance issues have been adjusted
- Flaws have been fixed to improve performance
Regulation 1.10 - Monday 18th July, (Tuesday July 19th for Asia)
- Fixes an issue that allowed players to float in the air when using the Tears of Denial miracle
- Server maintenance
App 1.05.1, Regulation 1.09 - 1st July 2016
- All Dagger weapons: increased critical attack power.
- Dark Sword: reduced weapon efficiency.
- Anri’s Straight Sword: reduced scaling effects.
- Wolnir’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Crescent Moon Sword: added intelligence scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Morne’s Great Hammer: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Lothric’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Yorshka’s Spear: increased FP damage effects.
- Scholar’s Candlestick: reduced sorcery-strengthening properties
- Demon’s Fist: reduced weight.
- Greatsword of Judgement: increased attack power.
- Heysel’s Pick: increased intelligence scaling.
- All shield-piercing weapons: added shield-piercing properties to regular attacks.
- All Skills that enchant a weapon with special properties: extended length of effect.
- Obscuring Ring: increased distance at which ring takes effect.
- Hornet Ring: adjusted efficiency.
- Black Serpent: adjusted tracking.
- Lightning Stake: now requires 1 attunement slot.
- Magic Barrier/Great Magic Barrier: extended length of effect.
- Divine Pillars of Light: increased attack power.
- White Dragon Breath: reduced stamina consumption.
- All Bug Pellet items: extended length of effect.
- Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.
App 1.05, Regulation 1.08 - June 10th, 2016
- Archdragon Peak: Fixed the freeze when jumping into the fog after ringing the bell.
- The Rinfinger Leonhard quest will now start properly after the removal of the restriction on the maximum number of Pale Tongues that can be offered to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
- Trophies will now unlock correctly even if the required item is sent directly to the storage.
- Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands
- The Horsehoof Ring (which increases stamina drains of ATK) will no longer affect other attacks besides its initial effect on kicks.
- It will no longer be possible to equip a helm when using a Wax Pool after using the Dragon Head Stone.
- Fixed the HP drain damage of Symbol of Avarice when resting near bonfire.
- Fixed a spell animation and effect not synching up when using the magic repetitively.
- Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
- Fixed issue where skills could be performed even when a certain amount of FP was not available.
- Adjusted the attack cancel parameters of some curved swords attacks.
- Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
- Adjusted the skills of twin blade weapons.
- Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
- Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
- Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon.
- Adjusted parameters of Farron Hail and Busting Fireball.
- Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.
- Increased the number of arrows/bolts that can be possessed.
- During online multiplayer: During the invasion of a Dark Phantom, the host will no longer be separated from his area.
- During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.
- During online multiplayer: When the player is summoned during a boss battle, the boss will no longer become motionless even after the player is back to his/her world.
- The status effects below the stamina gauge will no longer be hidden when opening the top menu with HUD display set to auto.
- The voice chat icon will now remain visible when the HUD display is set to "Auto."
- Fixed the display of strength level shown in the equipment menu when using two-handed weapon.
- Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
- Several game flaws fixed.
App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.07 - 20th May 2016
Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
- Dragon Slayer’s Axe
- Crescent Axe
- Dark Drift
- Washing Pole
- Moonlight Great Sword
Fixed the shield penetration rate of some attacks in the scythe category
Fixed the stamina attack of some weapon categories.
Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
Improved the password matching rate
Improved other game balance
Several game flaws fixed.
App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.06.1 - 18th May 2016 (PC only?)
It's 1.04.1 without the freezing issue. Put official notes here if there are any.
App 1.04.1, Regulation 1.06.1 - 13th May 2016 (PC only?)
Solved the following issues you may encounter in the Online Mode:
- Being sent immediately to your world
- Being sent to the Firelink Shrine
- Being changed in full Dragon Body Status
Note: As of May 16th this update has been rolled back due to performance issues.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.06 - Console: 28th April 2016, PC: 9th May 2016
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
App 1.04, Regulation 1.05 - 28th April 2016
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes have been made.
App 1.03.1, Regulation 1.04 - 18th April 2016
- Performance adjustment for "Greatsword"
- Battle performance adjustment for "Dancer's Enchanted Sword", "Winged Knight Twinaxes"
- Performance adjustment for "Soul's Greatsword", and "Farron Flashsword"
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at "Road of Sacrifices", "Farron Keep", "Cathedral of the Deep" after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Patch 1.03 - 1st April 2016
- An unreached bonfire will no longer spontaneously light up and subsequent bonfires should now be appropriately available as a destination.
- The Estus Flask level will no longer be changed when burning an Undead Bone Shard after a multiplayer match.
- Souls will no longer be gained immediately after appearing as a summoned player in a multiplayer match.
- Players will no longer be invaded while resting near the bonfire.
- Players should now be able to properly offer Covenant items.
- Additional ability attached to the Firekeeper and Velka's statue. They are now capable of reversing hollowing.
- We have also adjusted the balance of the game, improved its performance, and fixed various bugs.
Patch 1.02 - 29th March 2016
- Improved game performance.
- Fixed an issue where offline play would decrease performance.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp at Firelink Shrine if they fought the large crystal gecko in Cemetery of Ash before finishing game install.
- Fixed an issue where players would return to their world as a red phantom.
Patch 1.01 - 25th March 2016
- Removed press boss scaling.
Patch 1.0 - 24th March 2016
Japanese PS4/Xbox One release.