A gem of infused titanite. A stone plentiful in Londor, land of Hollows.
Used in infusion to create Hollow weapons.
Hollow weapons are said to peer into the essence of its wielder, whose luck boosts attack.
- Dropped from Corvian Storytellers in Road of Sacrifices and Untended Graves.
- Found in Farron Keep. From the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire in Road of Sacrifices, turn around to head backwards and walk straight ahead. continue until you encounter a hole in the wall to your right. Drop through the hole. You will find two corpses, one holding a Hollow Gem.
- On the rooftops in Grand Archives, there is a group of Corvians loitering about on a balcony across from a Gargoyle. If you drop down to the balcony and head right, there will be a corpse lying next to a boarded-up door. That corpse contains a Hollow Gem.
- DLC: Outside Ariandel Chapel, to the right of the entrance door.
- Requires the Profaned Coal in order to infuse weapons with Hollow.
- Hollow weapons can be buffed.
- Weapons and shields infused with Hollow will boost the wielder's Luck based on the upgrade level and the wielder's hollowing. A wielder with 0 hollowing will receive no additional Luck, regardless of upgrade level.
- The maximum boost is 5 Luck when upgraded to +10.
- The effect of Hollow weapons stack.
- Can be obtained from Pickle Pee in return of an Eleonora (only once per NG)
Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.