Tsorig, more commonly known as the Knight Slayer is a warrior to be feared. Long ago, Tsorig engaged the guardians of an ancient city in a bloody confrontation, and returned with their rings as his prize, still frozen on their dismembered fingers.
- As an invading red phantom. After leaving the Catacombs of Carthus bonfire going left down the stairs, head through the opposite doorway leading to the bridge to High Lord Wolnir. He will invade in the doorway behind you.
- As a hostile enemy after the room full of Basilisks by the Old King's Antechamber.
- As a summonable white phantom. His summon sign can be found in the same room as the Demon Ruins bonfire, but only after you have beaten him in the Catacombs of Carthus invasion.
Catacombs of Carthus:
- Knight Slayer's Ring (guaranteed if killed)
- Black Iron Greatshield (guaranteed)
- Fume Ultra Greatsword (guaranteed)
- Knight Slayer's Ring (only if not obtained previously)
- Killing, or being killed by him will grant you the My thanks! Gesture. He still performs the gesture if you survive the fatal blow by using Tears of Denial.
- Defeating Tsorig in the Smouldering Lake causes the Shrine Handmaid's to begin selling the Black Iron Set.
- Tsorig appears to be hostile to most, if not all enemies in the Smouldering Lake. The player can abuse this behaviour and bait Tsorig towards the Black Knight above him to fight one another.
- If the player defeated Tsorig during his invasion in the catacombs, you are able to summon Tsorig as a white phantom at the Demon Ruins bonfire to have him fight himself.