Titanite shard for weapon reinforcement.
Reinforces weapons to +6.
Titanite shards are fragments of
the Legendary Slabs. Titanite is
etched into weapons to reinforce.
Upgrades normal weapons to +6
Need a total of 12 to upgrade a weapon from +3 to +6:
2 for +3 to +4
4 for +4 to +5
6 for +5 to +6
- Firelink Shrine: One given by Pickle Pee for dropping a Firebomb
- High Wall of Lothric: One given by Lothric Wyvern
- Cathedral of the Deep: One given by each of the two Giant Slaves
- Farron Keep: One given by each of the two Crystal Lizards above the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire. Take the elevator up to the Stray Demon area. At the gate opposite Stray Demon, drop down through the gap in the fence and follow the series of ledges until you reach an open area on the other side of the gate. Here you'll find the lizards next to a Drake corpse.
- Catacombs of Carthus: Skeleton Swordsmen and Skeleton Wheels
- Smouldering Lake: Great Crabs, Skeleton Wheels, Smouldering Bastard Ghrus, Smouldering Conjurator Ghrus, Smouldering Ghrus and Smouldering Mad Ghrus
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: Burning Stake Witches, Pontiff Knights and Silver Knights
- Irithyll Dungeon: Peasant Hollows
- Anor Londo: Silver Knights
- Lothric Castle: Hollow Assassins, Hollow Soldiers, Large Hollow Soldiers, Lothric Knights, Praying Hollow Soldiers, Pus of Man and Winged Knights
- Consumed King's Garden: Consumed King's Knights, Praying Hollow Soldiers, Pus of Man and the Serpent-man
- Archdragon Peak: Serpent-men and Large Serpent-men
- Untended Graves: Cathedral Grave Wardens
- Painted World Of Ariandel: Corvian Knights.
- One can be found behind the second rolling skeleton ball next to the Catacombs of Carthus bonfire.
- One after the Demon mini-boss accessed by breaking the bridge to High Lord Wolnir and climbing down.
- One near the Grave Warden's Ashes. From the corridor with many Hound Rat enemies, take the stair to the upper level.
- Four are scattered around the lake just after the entrance from the Abandoned Tomb bonfire.
- Two can be found by taking a right upon entering the lake and proceeding along the wall until you reach a cave (possible encounter with Horace The Hushed). Located at the far end of the cave.
- Two at the Carthus Sandworm enemy on the way to the Old Demon King boss. The first is just left of the sandworm. The second is at the top of the ramp leading to the Demon Ruins bonfire.
- Three in a chest behind a false wall. There is a staircase that leads down to an area with basilisks. Facing that staircase the secret wall is to the right down the hall a bit.
- One at the Pontiff Knight enemies encountered just after the Central Irithyll bonfire. Behind the knight on the stairs to the right.
- One at the Burning Stake Witch enemy standing on a balcony just after the courtyard area with several Irithyllian Slave enemies.
- One near the crystal lizard after multiple Burning Stake Witch and Pontiff Knight enemies. Open the illusory wall next the lizard and descend the stairs.
- Two along the main path through Irithyll just before reaching the Church of Yorshka bonfire. One is on the left at the foot of the stairs to the church, and the other is on the right side next to a railing.
- Two near the Pontiff Sulyvahn shortcut elevator with many Starved Hound and Irithyllian Slave enemies. The first is on a fence next to the elevator. The second can be found by ascending the stairs towards the room with many slaves, then dropping down on the left to find a ladder.
- One on the way to Irithyll Dungeon from the Distant Manor bonfire. On the staircase with two fleeing Irithyllian Slave enemies, drop down to the right and find the shard just behind a pillar next to a spell casting slave.
- One in the second cell on the left just after the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire.
- One at the door to the Bellowing DragonCrest Ring. From the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire, head into the main dungeon area and take a right. The shard is at the very end of the corridor.
- One in a cell guarded by a Jailer and several Reanimated Corpse enemies. After crossing the bridge to the second half of the main dungeon area, take a right and proceed to the end of the corridor.
- One in the dungeon basement with many Jailer enemies. The shard is located on the left of the exit to the dragon statue area where you can teleport to ArchDragon Peak.