The Londor Pale Shade is either a friendly white phantom, or hostile dark spirit depending on the actions of the player.
The Pale Shades are assassins of the Sable Church of Londor, all undying Hollows, giving rise to much fear and contempt. Their fight is one of neither honor nor exaltation, yielding nothing but withered moans.
- As an invading red phantom. He will appear by the group of Basilisks near the Farron Keep bonfire.
- As a summonable white phantom for the Abyss Watchers fight in Farron Keep. The summon sign can be found at the Perimeter Keep bonfire.
- As an invading red phantom. He will appear past the building with three Silver Knights, near a patrolling group of Beast Hounds.
- As a summonable white phantom for the Pontiff Sulyvahn fight in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. The summon sign is found in front of the altar below the boss fog gate.
- As a summonable white phantom for the Soul of Cinder fight in the Kiln of the First Flame. The summon sign can be found shortly before the boss fog gate.
- Manikin Claws (guaranteed on first kill)
- To be summoned, the player must have 5 Dark Sigils on their inventory and be following Yuria of Londor's questline.
- To be invaded, the player must either not do Yuria's questline, or commit a Sin against her.
- If summoned as a white phantom, he will give you the Duel Bow Gesture.
- Killing him in both locations triggers the Pale Shade Set to appear in Firelink Shrine.