|Black Hand Gotthard|
Gotthard rose quickly through the knighthood, no surprise to those who have witnessed his swordsmanship. — Gotthard Twinswords description
- Farron Keep: As a summonable phantom. His summon sign is near the stairs closest to the Abyss Watchers fog gate, in front of two Ghru.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley As a summonable phantom. His summon sign is in front of Pontiff Sulyvahn fog gate.
Once summoned, he will give the "By My Sword" gesture.
- Whether you summon him or not, his corpse (holding the Gotthard Twinswords) will be at the entrance to the Grand Archives after defeating Dragonslayer Armour.
- His body won't appear there if you reach the Grand Archives before you have killed Abyss Watchers, Aldrich, Devourer of Gods and Yhorm the Giant.
- His sign in Farron Keep won't appear if you already have Yellowfinger Heysel summoned.
Voiced by: None