|Holy Knight Hodrick|
|0||Undead Settlement: 3,000; Road of Sacrifices: 1,000||?|
The sorry fool was known to wander the battlefield as a crazed ghoul, lashing out at friend and foe alike. — Description on the Sunset armor pieces
- Undead Settlement:
- On the lower part of the Curse-rotted Greatwood room. Examine the wandering Hollow Manservant with a cage on his back. The player will then be teleported to the Pit of Hollows area. Talking to Hodrick gives access to the Mound-Makers covenant. You can only talk to him before fighting the Curse-rotted Greatwood, as he will die once the boss falls down onto the area where he resides.
- As an invading phantom, right before the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire.
- Road of Sacrifices:
- As an summonable invader. His summoning sign will appear on the left side of the building leading up to Crystal Sage.
The player can fight alongside Sirris of the Sunless Realms against him after Aldrich, Devourer of Gods is slain, if they are following her questline. Her summon sign is found just before Curse-rotted Greatwood's boss room, before the hole on the ground.
- Vertebra Shackle (when invading the player's world)
- He will be gone after the Curse-rotted Greatwood fight, as the boss falls on the place where he is staying, so you can only talk to him and join the covenant before that.
- His armor set can be found in the Pit of Hollows after the player kills him together with Sirris of the Sunless Realms.
Voiced by: Sean Barrett