|Sirris of the Sunless Realms|
A former servant of Divinity from the Sunless Realms on a quest to fulfill a promise to her grandad.
Warning: If you join the Rosaria's Fingers covernant and offer Rosaria any Pale Tongue, Sirris' questline will end, as you will become her enemy. You may still equip the Rosaria's Fingers and Mound-Makers covenant items and invade at your leisure without ending Sirris' questline. Changing your appearance or reallocating your stat points also does not end her questline. If you want to complete both Sirris' and Leonhard's questlines, you will need to complete Sirris' first.
Always exhaust the dialogues to ensure the storyline continues.
- Light the Halfway Fortress bonfire in Road of Sacrifices.
- Speak with Sirris in Firelink Shrine.
- Obtain the Dreamchaser's Ashes in Farron's Keep near the Old Wolf Of Farron behind an illusory wall, and turn the ashes in to the Shrine Handmaid.
- Speak with Sirris once more in Firelink Shrine, she will offer her co-operation and give you the Darkmoon Loyalty gesture. After this, she can be summoned for the Abyss Watchers boss fight.
- After resting at the Central Irithyll bonfire, return to Firelink Shrine, then back to Irithyll of the Boreal Valley bonfire. Proceed to bridge where you just fought Sulyvahn's Beast and find a summon sign for Sirris. You will be summoned into her world to help her kill Creighton the Wanderer. After killing him, continue through Irythill and after the Church of Yorshka bonfire Creighton will invade your world as a dark spirit. Kill him and you will receive Dragonslayer's Axe, and you can find his armor, Mirrah Chain Set, back on the bridge near where Sirris's summon sign was located
- Speak to Sirris again at Firelink Shrine and she will gift you the Silvercat Ring and a blessed Mail Breaker
- After killing Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, teleport to the Cliff Underside bonfire in the Undead Settlement, and head to the boss room of the Curse-rotted Greatwood. You will find another summon sign in the antechamber above the chasm which, when used, will again summon you into Sirris's world (In order for this sign to appear you must have killed Curse-rotted Greatwood and have turned in the Transposing Kiln to Ludleth of Courland). Help Sirris kill Holy Knight Hodrick, and when you return to your world you can find Hodrick's Sunset Set in the Pit of Hollows bonfire area, and his Sunset Shield at a grave outside Firelink Shrine.
- Speak to Sirris again at Firelink Shrine and she will swear fealty to you. You can now summon her for the Dragonslayer Armour and The Twin Princes boss fights, but it is not required to do so in order to continue her quest line
- After killing The Twin Princes, you can find Sirris dead outside Firelink Shrine with her Sunless Talisman, on the grave where you found Hodrick's Sunset Shield earlier. You can now purchase her Sunless Set from the Shrine Handmaid.
- At this point you can safely continue Ringfinger Leonhard's questline.
- Once you have finished talking to Sirris, before her sign actually becomes available for boss fights, you will have to leave Firelink Shrine then return once so that the area reloads, allowing Sirris to leave the area.
- Her Sunless Set can be purchased from the Shrine Handmaid after completing her quest or killing her
Voiced by: Lillie Flynn