Once an assassin for hire, a sorcerer only in name, exiled from the Dragon School of Vinheim after turning Undead, on a journey to explore the depths of sorcery.
Found in Road of Sacrifices. From the Crystal Sage bonfire, make your way back into the building and get rid of the mobs. Exit the building and turn to your right immediately (before going over the bridge to the second building). You will see a hole with steps behind it, follow them and you will eventually meet him on the top floor.
- Sorcery trainer
A merchant after moving to Firelink Shrine
- Once he shows up in Firelink Shrine, Yuria of Londor will ask you to "deal" with him and will reward you with the Morion Blade if you bring her his Orbeck's Ashes. Don't do this if you wish to continue giving him Scrolls to unlock new spells.
- Speaking with him after giving him at least one of the Scrolls and buying more than three Sorceries will net you the Young Dragon Ring
- After purchasing Aural Decoy, Farron Flashsword, Spook, and Pestilent Mercury, he will give you the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and teach you the Silent Ally Gesture
- He will disappear if you defeat 4 bosses after recruiting him without giving him a single scroll for study (4 in total, only one needed to prevent his departure)
- Once all spells are purchased from him, he will acknowledge you as a friend and well-trained sorcerer. He will then leave firelink shrine, and once you beat an other boss ( and the Curse-rotted Greatwood need to have been defeated ), you can summon him for the Lothric, Younger Prince boss fight. After the battle, his corpse will show up sitting at a table at the Grand Archives, on the upper floor where the four sorcery-using candlehead enemies are. From his corpse, Orbeck's Ashes can be looted
- His death can be prevented however, if you don't buy all his spells he will remain in the Firelink Shrine and will not die.
- If the player has already killed all the bosses in the game but has not begun the next New Game, they can still buy all of his spells and his ashes can still be found in the Grand Archives. This occurs even if the player did not summon him for the Twin Princes boss fight.
|Great Soul Arrow||1||2,000||-|
|Heavy Soul Arrow||1||2,000||-|
|Great Heavy Soul Arrow||1||4,000||-|
|Great Farron Dart||1||2,000||Sage's Scroll.|
|Farron Hail||1||5,000||Sage's Scroll.|
|Homing Soulmass||1||6,000||Logan's Scroll.|
|Soul Spear||1||5,000||Logan's Scroll.|
|Pestilent Mercury||1||1,000||Sage's Scroll.|
|Homing Crystal Soulmass||1||18,000||Crystal Scroll.|
|Crystal Soul Spear||1||15,000||Crystal Scroll.|
|Crystal Magic Weapon||1||10,000||Crystal Scroll.|
|Twisted Wall of Light||1||6,000||Golden Scroll.|
|Cast Light||1||1,000||Golden Scroll.|
|Hidden Body||1||3,000||Golden Scroll.|
|Hidden Weapon||1||1,500||Golden Scroll.|
Voiced by: Brendan Patricks