Pickle pee, pickle pee!
On the roof and in the rafters of Firelink Shrine. Stand within the nest on the roof or directly below the nest while on the rafters to trade items with Pickle Pee.
- You can trade with Pickle Pee by dropping one of the items listed below inside Pickle Pee's nest. Your item will be replaced immediately after you drop it. Each trade can only be done once per playthrough. Receivable items with multiple sources can only be obtained from one of the possible sources.
- Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.
- For your first trade of any of these items, Pickle Pee will grant you the Call Over gesture in addition to the corresponding item.
- Pickle Pee will not accept upgraded equipment.
- Some trades, noted in the table above, will result in Pickle Pee saying, "Pickle pee, pickle pee! Pickle pee, pickle pee!" You will obtain the Call Over gesture for your first of such trades. This response will override other replies if you drop multiple items.
- To other successful trades, Pickle Pee will say, "Pump-a-rum, pump-a-rum! Pump-a-rum, pump-a-rum!" You will never obtain the Call Over gesture if you only perform these trades.
- "Pickle-Pee" and "Pump-a-Rum" are references to an old poem about a king's orchestra, specifically, … "Pickle-pee," said the fife, "Pump-a-rum," said the drum… So, perhaps instead of the items being "rough and bumpy," perhaps the key is to trade items which allude to instruments in either appearance or the sound they make. For example, all of the chimes, being bells, grant rewards. Loretta's Bone has holes in it, a lot like the fife, which is a lot like a flute. Firebombs go boom, as drums sometimes do. The Avelyn simply states it just like an instrument, and it nets you something.