Blood-drained, shrunken ear.
Souvenir taken for subduing the guilty.
The knights called the Blades of the Darkmoon punish the guilt-soaked offenders of the Gods and take this as proof of their conquest.
The earless corpses of the guilty will be left behind as a warning to others, inspiring both fear and respect for the Gods. Such is the eternal mandate of the Dark Sun.
- Dropped from Silver Knights in Anor Londo.
- Received for defending the innocent from the guilty as a Darkmoon Blade or Blue Sentinel
- One found behind the fireball mages in the Anor Londo Cathedral (the ones standing on the wall to the left of the boss fog)
- One found on a crouching body near the Church of Yorshka bonfire
- A good location to farm is the Anor Londo bonfire since there are no archers around. 2 Silver Knights are up the staircase. A single run takes between 25 - 30 seconds. There is another knight to the right once your are on top of the staircase. Killing it too would make a run last around 45 - 50 seconds. If you use Rusted Coins or Rusted Gold Coins, killing all 3 is advised since the item's effect does not last very long. Timing was taken while two-handing Black Knight Sword+5.
- Silver knights seem to have a 1% chance of dropping Proof of a Concord Kept. This means that with maximum item discovery (449), one can expect to get 30 Proofs of Concord after 668±119 Silver knights. Therefore, expect to kill anywhere from 549 to 787 silver knights if you want to get Darkmoon Blade offline.
- Casting Hidden Body (15 INT / 10 Faith requirement) is very helpful with the silver knights (and farming in general). With a +5 Fume Ultra Greatsword, you can long-R2 + short-R2 the first two knights quickly.
- Farming at 449 discovery for a few hours, drop rate was 1 in ~26 knights. The drop rate can feel sporadic, to the point where maybe you should take a break, change armor or change your stats slightly if you've killed 50+ knights without any drops. My longest no-drop streak (with 449 discovery) was 144 kills, however, after finally getting a drop, I got another immediately. I've also had two other instances where I've had consecutive drops, so the RNG here can feel awkward.
- While farming the Silver Knights at the Anor Londo bonfire, it seems that the Proof of a Concord Kept only drops from the spear-wilding knight. (Needs confirmation) I have farmed these three extensively and have received Proof of a Concord Kept from all three although it seems that the spear wielder does drop the item more often.