|Tears of Denial|
|Effect Type||Utility, Self Buff|
Miracle taught by Morne, the Archbishop's apostle.
Grants one chance to endure when HP reaches 0
Intended to grant the dying a few moments for a final farewell. Tears are shed for the sake of the living, more so than the deceased.
Upon reaching 0 HP, you will regain a small amount of HP, preventing your would-be death.
- It only expires when reaching 0 HP, which means you can rest at bonfires and even unequip it, thus freeing up two spell slots while still being under the effects of the miracle.
- The effect will be removed if you travel to another area (using a bonfire/Homeward Bone/Homeward miracle) or if you quit the game.
- The effect will also be removed if you buff yourself with Flash Sweat, Oath of Sunlight or Deep Protection.
- Will not be activated if you are cursed, you will still die regardless.
- Will persist after you kill the third Lord of Cinder and being teleported to the Dancer boss room.