Titanite chunk for weapon reinforcement.
Reinforces weapons to +9.
Few records of chunks exist, and once one was discovered in Lothric, the race to locate Legendary Slabs began, but there have been no reports of success.
Upgrades weapons from +6 to +9
- 1 can be found after stepping off the first elevator before it reaches the bottom, then dropping onto the broken stairs.
- 1 can be found on the right side at the back of the toxic area.
- 1 can be found up the stairs leading to the dead-end walkway on the left side of the toxic area.
- 1 can be found in the shortcut area leading back to the entrance on the right of the area, in the room with the Hollow Slave ambush.
- 2 can be found on corpses in the first area with the patrolling Cathedral Grave Wardens.
- 1 can be found on the path leading outside passed the Lothric Castle bonfire.
- 1 can be found a little further on by the 3 ambushing hollows.
- 2 can be found a little further on, up, and then down the stairs, passed the entry leading up to the Dragon Barracks bonfire.
- 3 can be found on under the bridge near the Dragon Barracks bonfire (1 on a corpse on the ledge, 2 on corpses in the trench).
- 1 can be found on a ledge, just outside from the corrupted mass attached to the right Lothric Wyvern.
- 1 can be found on the roof above the Sunlight Altar room.
- 1 can be found down the stairs on the right, inbetween the Dragonslayer Armour, and Grand Archive bonfires.
- 1 can be found to the right just after the front entrance, where the elevator shortcut opens up.
- 1 can be found opposite from the large wax vat, near some wheeled-steps.
- 1 can be found near the large wax vat, on a corpse hanging off the edge round by the red-eyed Lothric Knight.
- 1 can be found to the right, just after exiting the dark room.
- 1 can be found by the first small wax vat.
- 1 can be found on the rooftops, where the first Headless Gargoyle jumps up to attack.
- 1 can be found on the rooftops, by dropping down to the platform with the Corvians, and heading through the arch, and around to another roof. The chunk is on a corpse on the edge, overlooking a red-eyed Lothric Knight.
- 1 can be found on the rooftops, just passed the 2 Headless Gargoyles, and 2 Crystal Lizards, and dropping down onto a lower roof.
- 2 can be found near the red-eyed, greatsword wielding Lothric Knight at the top of the archives.
- 1 can be found behind a rock near the 2 fire-spitting Serpent-Men on the approach to the first bonfire.
- 1 can be found on the left before the arch, just after the first bonfire when heading towards the Ancient Wyvern area.
- 1 can be found on the right of the other side of the arch.
- 1 can be found near the first fire-spitting Serpent-Man in the Ancient Wyvern gauntlet.
- 2 can be found near the first Large Serpent-Man in the Ancient Wyvern gauntlet.
- 1 is dropped by a Crystal Lizard in the Smouldering Lake in the tunnel leading to Horace.
- 1 is dropped by a Crystal Lizard in Irithyll Dungeon by the Giant Slave.
- 1 is dropped by the Giant Slave in Irithyll Dungeon.
- 2 are dropped by each Lothric Wyvern by the Dragon Barracks in Lothric Castle when the corruption on their claws' is killed.
- 6 are dropped by the non-boss Ancient Wyvern in Archdragon Peak.
- Farmable from Consumed King's Knights in Consumed King's Garden.
- Farmable from the following enemies in Lothric Castle - Praying Hollow Soldiers, Hollow Soldiers, Large Hollow Soldiers, Hollow Assassins, Lothric Knights, Winged Knights, and Pus of Man.
- Farmable from Gertrude's Knights in Grand Archives.
- Farmable from Cathedral Grave Wardens in Untended Graves.
- Farmable from Serpent-Men, Large Serpent-Men, and Serpent-Men Summoners in Archdragon Peak.
Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.