Titanite shard for weapon reinforcement.
Reinforces weapons to +3.
Titanite shards are fragments of
the Legendary Slabs. Titanite is
etched into weapons to reinforce.
Upgrades normal weapons to +3.
Need a total of 12 to upgrade a weapon from +0 to +3:
2 for +0 to +1
4 for +1 to +2
6 for +2 to +3
- ∞ sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 800 souls each after giving her the Dreamchaser's Ashes or the Grave Warden's Ashes.
- One on top of a coffin when approaching the Iudex Gundyr boss arena from the left path.
- One next to the Tower on the Wall bonfire, on a corpse at the back corner of the platform.
- One found in a side room to the left of the corridor patrolled by a spear-wielding Lothric Knight.
- One in the room with the Astora Straight Sword and Cell Key, guarded by several Hollow Soldier and Starved Hound enemies. The shard is hidden behind some crates underneath the stairs.
- One just after the big bonfire with a Cathedral Evangelist and many Peasant Hollow enemies, on a corpse by the building.
- One on the narrow ledge leading to the Cliff Underside bonfire, guarded by a peasant. To reach the ledge drop down from the area with firebomb throwing enemies.
- Two at the bottom of the canyon below the stone bridge surrounded by Peasant Hollows and Hollow Manservants, close to the Cliff Underside bonfire. The canyon can be accessed with the Grave Key or by using Spook or the Silvercat Ring to drop down directly.
- Two on the approach to the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire in the area with several Peasant Hollows and a Cathedral Evangelist on a balcony. The first can be obtained by climbing the ladder to the evangelist. The second is found to the right of the main path by taking the gap between buildings.
- Two on the path from the Halfway Fortress bonfire to the Crucifixion Woods bonfire. The first is at the base of a cliff after a short drop. The second is found just after the first, guarded by a mob poisonous mushroom enemies.
- One in the corner of the swamp guarded by a Starved Hound and several Lycanthrope Hunter enemies. Can be reached from the Halfway Fortress bonfire by keeping to the right over a series of drops or from the Crucifixion Woods bonfire by doubling back along the edge of the swamp.
- One found by heading sharp left from the Farron Keep bonfire, beyond a group of Rotten Slug enemies.
- One at the foot of the stairs to the left flame, just after an Estus Shard.
- Two on the route from the left flame to the far flame. The first is at the base of a large stone pillar, and the second is next to a tree at the foot of the stairs, guarded by a nearby Ghru.
- Three on the path between the right flame and the Keep Ruins bonfire. Two are at the base of a tree patrolled by an Elder Ghru. The third is on a small island with a fire.
- One underneath the long ramp leading from the Keep Ruins bonfire to the Abyss Watchers boss fight.
- One along the exterior of the small building with a staircase leading down to the swamp area. This building is on the right side when crossing the bridge from the graveyard to the cathedral.
- Two in the lower swamp area with several Writhing Rotten Flesh enemies. The first is on a small elevation next to the slumbering Ravenous Crystal Lizard. The second is in a windowsill leading into the Cleansing Chapel bonfire room.
- Two at the start of the first rolling skeleton ball's path. From the Abyss Watchers bonfire, cross the bridge to the left and then descend the stairs on the right side of the room. The shards are in a corner guarded by two Skeleton Swordsman.
- Four near the end of the second rolling skeleton ball's path. From the Catacombs of Carthus bonfire, head down the stairs into the corridor with numerous Hound Rat enemies. Two shards can be found by turning right twice and proceeding to the mob of Skeleton Wheel enemies. The other two shards can be found to the left, at the base of a pillar guarded by a Kukri-throwing skeleton.