Titanite slab for weapon reinforcement, said to once belong to the gods.
Reinforces weapons to their highest level.
Titanite slabs are smithing materials of the gods, and weapons reinforced with slabs will be admired no less than their precious legendary weapons.
Used for upgrading a weapon to its highest level. In Dark Souls 3, even non titanite-enforced weapons require a slab to fully max out its upgrades.
- Grand Archives: Found in chest behind the bookcase moved with a lever
- Grand Archives: Received upon defeating the trio of Golden Winged Knights on the rooftop. Only once per playthrough.
- Lothric Castle: Found on a corpse at the bottom level of the lift that connects Lothric Castle and the roof of the Grand Archives. Reached by taking the second cart that follows beneath the main lift
- Archdragon Peak: Found on a corpse next to Havel the Rock, who is found on the route between the Dragon-Kin Mausoleum bonfire and the Great Belfry bonfire.
- Archdragon Peak: Found on a corpse in the area after The Nameless King.
- Firelink Shrine: One is sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 30,000 Souls after placing all the cinders of a lord on their respective thrones
- Can be obtained from Pickle Pee in return of an Coiled Sword Fragment (only once per NG). Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.
- Painted World of Ariandel: One found by killing the animated trees and climbing the huge ladder near the Depths of the Painting bonfire.