Twinkling titanite for weapon reinforcement. Reinforces soulbound weapons to +4.
Soulbound weapons cannot be reinforced with ordinary titanite, nor can they be infused.
Unless one uses this twinkling titanite, which reinforces these weapons without reversing their bolstered strength.
Used to upgrade unique weaponry to +4.
- 1 can be found on a corpse in the room with the ambushing Winged Knight, outside from the Lothric Castle Bonfire.
- 2 can be found under the bridge near the Dragon Barracks bonfire.
- 3 can be found in 2 different chests in the room with the Boreal Outrider Knight near the Dragon Barracks bonfire.
- 3 can be found in a chest at the top of the archives. Head to the roof with the Gertrude's Knights, drop down into the cage, then down on to the lower rafters, and climb down the ladder.
- 2 can be found down the ladder next to the first fire-spitting Serpent-Man in the Ancient Wyvern gauntlet.
- 2 can be found up on the wooden walkway running alongside the bridge, up a ladder from the plummeting-attack point at the end of the Ancient Wyvern gauntlet.
- 3 can be found in a chest at the bottom of the ladder leading up to Havel the Rock.
- Dropped from Crystal Lizards in Firelink Shrine, Road of Sacrifices, Cathedral of the Deep, Farron Keep, Catacombs of Carthus, Smouldering Lake, Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, Profaned Capital, and Lothric Castle. Their locations can be found on its page.
- 3 can be bought from Greirat of the Undead Settlement for 12,000 souls after he has completed his Irithyll pillaging, assuming he survives. If he dies his ashes can be found on his corpse, and handed to the Shrine Handmaid, in which she will then sell them.
- Sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 15,000 Souls each after giving her the Dragon Chaser's Ashes.
Can be obtained from Pickle Pee in return of the following items: (only once per NG)
Large Leather Shield
Note that in Dark Souls 3, you do not need to reload to complete the trade. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient.