A leaf signifying a duty fulfilled by the Watchdogs of Farron, who stand beside the old wolf to ensure the serenity of those at rest. Depicts a swordgrass leaf stained with dried blood.
Long ago, the swordgrass leaf quietly identified members of the Undead Legion. In the rotted forest rest the spirits of warriors past, their acceptance of and gratitude toward their guardians is expressed eloquently by the humble leaf.
- Acquired by killing trespassing players in Farron Keep as member of the Watchdogs of Farron covenant.
- Dropped from Ghrus and Mad Ghrus in Farron Keep.
- These can be acquired at a low rate (~6/hr) by farming three Ghrus next to the Keep Ruins bonfire. This is useful if you cannot play online. (At around 400 Item Discovery, if you can kill all 3 of them in 20 seconds or so, you can get 9-10 Swordgrass within an hour)
- Another location to farm for these is just outside the Abyss Watchers boss arena. From the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire, head outside, then try to kill as many Ghrus as possible without drawing attention from the Darkwraiths.
- Take advantage of the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, the Symbol of Avarice, Crystal Sage's Rapier, and Rusted Coins/Rusted Gold Coins to boost your Item Discovery.